At Azmi Consulting, we do research to identifying your business needs, or business problems and recommending viable solutions that deliver value to your Business.
Your business needs may also consist of organizational change, process improvement, policy development or strategic planning.
Turtles don’t stand a chance winning race today!
Businesses have evolved, we are living in an age that’s driven by speed. Businesses can’t be run as usual. And you can’t rely on business analysis with the usual approach.
Our business analysis practices are designed to give businesses the speed to compete in today’s business environment.
At times where speed is the driving force behind growth and progress, taking timely actions can be detrimental to the success or failure of a business. Conventional business analysis approach has become sluggish, to be of any use in the modern day business environment.
We ensure that you get the swift and reliable services by exploring area’s that really matters to your business. Thus, giving you a better chance to make wiser decisions at a faster pace.
Our Business Values:
The reason why we have been successful in delivering business analysis services with a “difference” lies firmly within our core values that are driven by Speed and Nimbleness.
- Delivering what’s needed and when it’s needed
- Choosing the right team for the right work at the right time
- Delivering quality
- Avoiding needless steps with no supplementary value
An Agile Approach
We differ from the rest with our Agile Approach towards everything BA. We are able to reach the apex of agility by cutting down on waste included in effusive documents and stretchy bureaucracy. As we said, we deliver precisely what’s required, when required.
- We have the right people for the right job and we make them work for things they know the best.
- We ensure the free flow of ideas, demystifying the processes and explaining the work with an open approach, so as to add value to our services
Here’s our unique approach to understanding the business problems in creating customized and agile business solutions.
Understanding problem and unlocking possibilities
We believe there’re always hidden opportunities in every problem. Even when things aren’t going according to plan, it’s actually mentioning the need of a change – a change that can lead to better business processes and efficient operations. Our agile business analysis approach starts off by unlocking those secret possibilities hidden somewhere in the midst of the problem by reaching the core of the problem and not just curing the symptoms.
An Open Communication Approach
There is no concept of business analysis without an open approach to communication with all parties. We communicate with a multitude of people from different industries and experts in different fields to come to understand the root cause of the problem as well as to validate information.
Creating Bespoke Solutions
Our business analytics solutions are meant to prepare your business for the future. Once we understand the problems/limitations and unlocking the hidden possibilities, we come up with bespoke, and nimble solutions to overcome the issues and access the opportunities.
As per The PMI Guide to Business Analysis 2017, Most of the business analyses practices gone through from the following process:
- Identify Problems or Opportunity
- Access Current State
- Determine Future State
- Determine Viable Options and Provide Recommendation
- Facilitate Product Roadmap Development
- Assemble Business Case
- Support Charter Development
- Identify Stakeholders
- Conduct Stakeholder Analysis
- Determine Stakeholder Engagement and Communication Approach
- Conduct Business Analysis Planning
- Prepare transition to Future State
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Access Business Analysis Performance
- Determine Elicitation Approach
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Define and Elaborate Requirement
- Define Acceptance Criteria
- Verify Requirement
- Validate Requirement
- Prioritize Requirement and Other Product Information
- Identify and Analyze Product Risk
- Assess Product Design Options
- Determine Traceability and Monitoring Approach
- Establish Relationships and Dependencies
- Select and Approve Requirement
- Manage Changes to Requirements and Product Information
- Evaluate Solution Performance
- Determine Solution Evaluation Approach
- Evaluate Acceptance Results and Address Defects
- Obtain Solution Acceptance for Release